Work Permits

If you are under 18 you need to get a permit to work. In order to get a youth work permit you must first get a promise of employment from the employer.  Download the form linked below, fill in your details, have the employer fill in the details of the job and sign it.  Look through the rest of the form, depending on you age you may also need a signature from your physician.  Get a signature form your parent.  Once complete give a copy to Ms. Lumley and she will exchange it for a work permit.